Monday, June 29, 2009

Kaden's Baptism

Kaden chose to be baptized June 20th. He was so excited!! Cris' parents, along with my parents, and Steven, Maria, and Andrew came down.  Kennedy gave a talk on baptism, and I talked on the Gift of the Holy Ghost. After wards we had a yummy BBQ.
Here is Kaden outside the church after he was baptized.
Cris and Kaden before the baptism
Steven giving the camera a sexy wink. The dork!!!
Our family. This was the best shoot that I got. I wonder if my parents got a better one with their camera.
All the family members that were there.
Kaden, we are so happy that you chose to be baptized, and hope that you remember the covenants that you made that day. We love you, and are very proud of you!!!

1 comment:

Corie Green said...

YAY Kaden. Thanks so much for letting us come and be a part of your special day! :)