Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Haircut......

Cris has been telling me for almost a year now that he was going to cut Cole's hair short. I always told him no and threatened him with divorce if I were to come home one day and it be cut. Well on Easter Sunday he told me again as he was cutting Kaden's hair that he was going to cut Cole's. I still told him no. I love Cole's hair long!!! I even told him that he couldn't cut my baby boy's hair. He then proceeded to tell me Cole was no longer my baby boy. I argued all morning long with him about cutting it. I finally gave in, and said that he could but we will be growing back out!!! Well then came the cutting part. I couldn't even be in the kitchen. I walked in when he was halfway done, and I started crying.(you would think I was the one getting my hair cut) Cole no longer looked like my little boy anymore.
I like how it turned out, but I still was to grow it back out. And now everyone says how he looks so much like his daddy now. You be the judge.....
I just had to document this picture. Cris hates it when I take pictures, because I have to take lots. I think he got sick of me and the camera in his face.

No comments: