Saturday, March 26, 2011

Benson Turned One

I had my first birthday last month. Mom has been busy so it's taking her a while to put it on the blog. Grandma said she needed pictures, so mom is finally doing it. :)
I woke up really excited to get my party started.....
Mommy made me a cute monkey cake. This is the big one, she made me a smaller one just like it so I could have my very own cake.
It was very good!!!
I was really sad when they took it away. But what can I say. "It's my party and I can cry if I want to."
Oh, and p.s. I got lots of fun presents that I play with everyday!! And some of them are really noisy. Mom and dad go crazy when I play with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benson's 1 year stats
* 22lbs
*27in
*He walks everywhere and is now starting to run. He's got the cutest short legs, and it's fun to see him go.
*He follows the kids and think he's just as big as them
*He loves all food, and is always willing to try something new.
*He says Momma all the time.
*He's got the cutest little voice. He constantly grunts and if you grunt at him he will grunt right back.

We sure love you Benny and are very glad that you joined our family. We can't wait to see you grow and learn. We love you so much!!!
Love,
Mom and Dad

No comments: