Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Matthew and Jordyn's Wedding

Funny thing about this blog post is that it's titled Matthew and Jordyn's wedding and I didn't even get a single picture of them or any of the wedding for that matter. But that was the reason for our visit to wintery Idaho. We even visited with lots of friends and family but I didn't get any pictures of that either. I'm kinda bummed about it. But there is always next time.
We had a great time, and it didn't take long for the kids to unpack their winter coats, gloves, and hats out to go play in the snow. While the kids were out playing I was busy baking. My mom and I made cookies for 3 days straight for the wedding reception. I was so sick of baking, but definatly not sick of eating them. LOL I think I gained 10 pounds while on our little vacation.
I sent Cris out to get some pictures of the kids in the snow since we don't get much here.
They made this cute little snow man.
And played for hours. They got so wet, but it didn't slow them down a single bit!!
Benson dicovered the dryer while we were busy cooking, and I had to stop to get some pics. He was pretty proud of himself for getting up into it.
We were able to go skiing at Targhee while we were there. It snowed on us, but we still had a blast. The kids did really good skiing. My brother David really helped Jocelyn and after about a hour she was a pro!!! Kennedy and Kaden did good too!! It was Cris' first time skiing(he usually boards) He really enjoyed it, and I think we may have turned him into a skier. Cole, and Benny boy enjoyed a day with Oma. And in return I think Oma enjoyed it too.
Here we all are in front of the ski shop we rented our skis from.


No comments: