Friday, June 24, 2011

Girls Night

When the boys went to the Father's and Sons camp out the girls wanted to do something fun. So we decided to do a spa/craft night. So we invited Crystal and her girls, and Susie and her girls and she also brought her nieces.
First we had to let everyone know that the spa was open for business.
We started off with the craft. I sewed some "sleep masks" with some felt, quilt batting, and ribbon. The girls then decorated them with puffy paint, buttons, and jewels. I also made them each a name tag, and place mat. The place mat was so they wouldn't get nail polish or crafty stuff on my table.
Here they all are getting their craft on.
After the craft came the girly stuff. Nail painting and make up. I wish I would have gotten the face mask stuff made, but I just didn't have time.
I think they all had a good time, and put on way too much make up. They are already talking about what they want to do next year.


No comments: