Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lake Powell

Lake Powell was tons of fun this past year! As a reminder to next year though I must say Kaden needs sun screen every hour!! That kid fried!!!!!
The kids had tons of fun playing in the water, and were really sad to leave. We really missed having Cris with us. He had to stay behind to work. We can't wait till next time!!
The kids on the boat
A group of us on the beach.
From left to right: Jenny with her husband Kevin in the back, Uschi, and her friend(can't remember her name) Vanessa, Corina, Mom, and Maria
I love the look on Andrews face. I would be terrified also if Kennedy and Kaden were in a boat with me. :)

The kids loved the slide
Like I said Kaden and the sun were best friends.
Jocelyn and my Mom
Jocelyn loved hanging out with Corina!
Cole loved the beach, and would play in the sand and water all day!!
Benny's face says it all in these pics. He was happiest in the water!!



No comments: