Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Huntington Beach

 When we went to Disneyland we stayed a few extra days and hung out at the beach one of them. The kids had a blast despite it being very hazy, windy, and chilly. 
They were so excited to see the beach for their first time.  We built sand castles, buried a few kids(then threatened to leave them there) and played in the waves. We hope that next time we are able to see the beach it will be a warmer day.






 I love these next few shots of Benson. He was so excited and ran right into the water. Then a wave came in and took his feet out from under him. He wasn't a fan of the water after that and was just happy to play in the sand.


 Love this shot I took with my phone. Two of my favorite guys.

 Cris and the kids. Cris knew about the oncoming wave, but Kennedy and Kaden didn't. I love the second picture in the sequence.



No comments: