Saturday, September 1, 2007


Cole screams at the door when the kids go outside. So the other day I let him outside with them while I cleaned the kitchen. I looked out to check on him and here is what he was doing. He thought it was the best thing ever. He was soaked with water. At least he wasn't eating the dogs food. Its amazing what will entertain a 13 month old.




A friend and I have decided to run a marathon, well a half marathon anyway. It's the P.F. Chang's Rock and Roll marathon in Phoenix. It's not until January so I have a while to train for it. It's sound like it will be a lot of fun. They have live bands playing every few miles or so. I'm really excited to try it, just to say I ran a half marathon. It will be 14 miles, so training here I come!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

HOW AMBITIOUS!! I am doing good just THINKING about even starting to go walking every day. Kids are exhausting!! Good luck with your training!