Monday, September 10, 2007

We had a really busy weekend! It was Kaden's first soccer game on Saturday. (Kennedy wanted to do tumbling this year instead)They tied 0-0. Kaden did really well. He is the one without the number on his shirt. For some reason their shirts didn't come in. It looks like our city needs to work on watering their Fields better.

On Saturday night we took the kids to the carnival. They had so much fun. Cris would laugh at me because I kept telling him to make sure the kids were in tight. I'm not sure how well those rides can be put together within one day.


It was Jocelyn's third birthday on Sunday. She was so excited. I think she told the whole ward at church. She got a Tinkerbell toy from Sari and the gang. She got a new dress up dress from Cris and I. (I was so excited to find one that would fit her, one size fits all does not apply to a three year old that wears 12-18 month clothes. It is still a bit to big, but nothing a sewing machine won't cure) Kennedy, Kaden , and Cole got her a Dora truck. Oma sent her 20 dollars which she chose to get a little Pet Shop toy. Jesse and Kaylee got her the new Island Princess Barbie. She made out pretty well. I attempted to make her a purse cake. (I made one for Kennedy's birthday one year and it turned out way cute.) I put it in the freezer so it would frost easier, and it tipped over and made a big mess. I didn't have any more cake mixes, so Cris saved the day and went to wal-mart and got her one. It wasn't nearly as cute as the one I would have made, but it was better than no cake.









1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

SO cute! Sounds like fun! By the way, I think it is really funny that we both have boys named Kaden (spelled the RIGHT WAY!!)