Sunday, October 4, 2009

Love

I LOVE General Conference!!!!!

I LOVE the fact that my old visiting teachers still thought of my kids and made them a General Conference goodie bag....
I LOVE that we had a big bowl of candy out so when the kids could pick out a piece every time they heard a key word we choose from each talk....
I LOVE that Pres. Eyring's talk was on LOVE....
I LOVED how every time Jocelyn heard the word LOVE in his talk she would look at us with big eyes and a big smile, and put a mark down on her paper.....
I LOVE that my kids heard the word LOVE almost 40 times in his talk......
I LOVED how Cole would just go grab a few pieces and call it good....
I LOVE that Kennedy asked her good friend Ashlee for a sleepover so she could watch General Conference with us......
I LOVED that Cris was able to watch the first half of conference with us before he had to go to work........
I LOVED Pres. Monson's talk. And would LOVE to try and serve more........
I LOVE my family!!!!!!!
And I think that the dentist just might LOVE us after the kids each eat there big bag of candy......

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Pres. Eyering's talk was my favorite! Conference weekend really is the best. And your key word game is a great idea, hopefully I'll remember it when my kids are older!

{larissa} said...

I love your post! If I had kids I would totally copy your idea with the key word/candy bowl. so cute.
we get conference a week late here so I'm excited to watch it tomorrow at church! I'll be listening for the word love in his talk

Corri Havlicek said...

Good post, LeAnn. I LOVED it too!