Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Boy or Girl Moss

I had my 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday. It's always so much fun to see the baby kicking and punching around. We decided not to find out the sex of the baby this time, and it hasn't been as hard as I thought. But who knows I may be asking for another ultrasound to find out. :) This baby so far is just as stubborn as Kennedy. She/He is breach. Kennedy stayed in that comfy position from 20 weeks on. We even tried an external inversion.(which I would never recommend to anyone!!!!) Since I will be having a c-section no matter what this baby is welcome to stay in any position it wants, as long as it quits kicking my bladder!!!!! The baby was also in a weird position to get a very good profile shot.  Here's a look at baby #5!
Despite all the nervousness I'm having about having 5 children, I'm so glad we decided to have just one more. We are so excited and so are the kids!!! Look for baby girl or baby boy Moss the end of February.

6 comments:

Ashby said...

Brave girl going for the surprise! Congratulations again!

Jessica said...

How exciting! I'll bet it's pretty fun not knowing the sex. And I'm sure it's easier since you have baby boy & baby girl items already! Best wishes!

{kim} said...

Awesome! Good job on holding out. It's worth it, and he/she will be here before you know it! BTW, I'm predicting a girl.

Michelle said...

How fun!! I can't wait to see what you are having. I am glad that s/he is happy and healthy.

Stephanie said...

I think looking at ultrasound pics are so cool! We are excited for you guys, you are BRAVE not finding out. I'm such a chicken I want to know before hand...My guess is a Boy!

Corri Havlicek said...

I vote girl or you'll mess up your girl, boy, girl, boy order of kids! By all the votes your getting you better put a poll/voting station on your blog sidebar. Fun!