Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

I'm finally getting around to writing about all of our Halloween festivities. We started off with carving our pumpkins for Family Home Evening. 
I love how the pumpkin covers my pregnant belly. This will be about the only pregnant picture you will see of me on the blog. Unless I'm otherwise talked into it. I do not like pregnant pictures if me.
The finished products.
Since Jocelyn is no longer going to a preschool, my friend and I are doing a joy school. It's just Jocelyn, Jessie, and Kassidy. They are learning so much, and have a lot of fun together. We had a little Halloween party for them, and they had a blast.
Then of corse we did the usual Trick-or-treating. I personally think our kids looked the cutest, but I am a bit bias. 
The Candy Corn Witch
I just had to put these pictures of Kennedy on here. She is always doing some kind of goofy pose or has a funny face. I had to make her spit out her gum because she was chomping away. Man, she sure is growing up.
Wolverine. 
I told Kaden to smile for me and he said, "Mom, wolverine is suppose to look tough, not happy."

Raggidy Ann. She is such a doll.
Buzz Lightyear. 
In Cole's words, "to infaty and eyond!!!" and "I come in peace"
We had a really good Halloween this year, and the kids are still eating too much candy. Wish us luck, because they see the dentist tomorrow!

In other news, check out the poll on the side of the blog. Give your vote for boy or girl. 

2 comments:

James said...

Kaden's comment was the best!

Amber said...

You two have the cutest kids! I just love their costumes. I can tell that you are really good parents! Kudos to you