Sunday, December 13, 2009

Winkle's Here!!!

Winkle once again appeared on the first of December. The kids were so excited to see him again. He brought them their Christmas jammies, and every once and a while he brings them other small toys or goodies. So far this year he has hidden in the kids rooms, on the curtain rod, in the computer room, on top of Cris guitars, under the Christmas tree, and many other places. Who knows where he will hide next. The kids better stay good or he will go back to the North Pole, and tell Santa they have been bad.

5 comments:

bryan and megan said...

Hey I got those Jammies!!! :) Merry Christmas! :)

Corie Green said...

YAY Winkle!! I love that tradition of yours, so much fun! :)

PerryParty3 said...

okay, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Where did you get him? I've been looking for an elf for the same purpose, but haven't found one I like. I love that he brings the christmas jammies early enough for them to wear them all month.

The Moss Family said...

Trisa I got "Winkle" at JCPenny 3 years ago. Maybe check online for one.

Unknown said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information


SEO Services Company India