Thursday, July 29, 2010

Something To Make You Laugh.......

These pictures just make me laugh, and smile the biggest smile!!! When I took some pictures of the kids in their tye-die they did, I took a good 50 or more and out of those I got the one that they were all looking. When going through them I found this group of shots. Just look and Kaden and Jocelyn........
What silly kids!!! I'm so glad that my kids have each other! Even though they fight, and don't get along all the time, they will still have each other. They make each other laugh, and smile. They love each other so much, and I'm sure couldn't imagine life with out each other. We love their goofy personalities, and love that they love each other!!!
And here's one just for fun!! Poor Benny Boy. :)

2 comments:

Kasha said...

You have such cute kids! I bet they are so much fun.

Corri Havlicek said...

What is the color effect on that last picture? Antique? I love it.