Friday, July 16, 2010

Tie Dye Fun

I wanted to do some fun inexpensive things this summer, and one thing on the list was to tie dye our own shirts. Wal-Mart has a kit for $15 that will do up to 16 shirts, or other projects. The kids had so much fun doing it!!!! It was time consuming but way worth it. It took me a good 2 hours to rinse the dye out of 5 shirts!!! Since the kit was big enough we invited Crystal and the kids to come do it with us. Cole, Staisha, and Boston were done doing theirs by the time I got the camera so I didn't get any pics of them. We can't wait to do it again!!
Kaden working hard..........
Jocelyn showing off her work.....
Sari with her finished product.......
Kennedy admiring her work.......
All the kids with their shirts on. And look, all 5 kids looking at the camera!!! Am I good or what?????

No comments: