Wednesday, October 13, 2010

7 Months

Benson is 7 months old now and I can't believe how fast he's growing up. I really wish I could slow down time!!!! Here are his stats:
*Sits on his own
*Rolls both ways(although he doesn't roll from his tummy to his back very often)
*Scoots backwards(this makes him mad!!)
*Turns in circles while on his tummy
*Eats some foods on his own
*Bounces to the beat of music(this is so funny when he does it in the middle of a spin class)
*He's 26 inches long(taken at his 6 month checkup)
*He's 19 pounds(also taken at 6 month checkup)
*And of course he's got the most beautiful, big blue eyes!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh, man! He is just too cute! It kind of scares me to look at your blog because I realize that kids really do grow up! Congrats on such adorable kiddos!