Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Always Fun For Everyone When Grandpa and Grandma Comes

Grandma and Grandpa Cziep came for a quick visit a few weeks ago. And by quick I mean one day of driving here one day to visit and one day to drive home. We wish they could have stayed longer. Even though their visit was quick, it doesn't mean that the kids didn't have fun!!!
They were so excited to have soccer games the day they were here so they could show Grandma and Grandpa their skills. I was excited to have my freezer full of meat and my food storage stocked up again. Nothing is better that fresh beef, and oh, how I miss the case lot sales from Idaho!!!
And of course no visit to Winslow would be complete without standing on the corner. They had to show Flat Stanley since he's never been.
Grandma loves to cook and she made these cute Halloween cupcakes with the kids, and they loved them!!! They sure didn't last long. I don't know if they had more fun putting the eye balls in the cupcakes or eating them off them!!
We can't wait for their next visit!!!

No comments: