Monday, January 3, 2011

Womens Half Marathon

I ran it in 1 hour 52 minutes. It averaged out to be about a 8:30 min/mile. I was really excited about my time since I beat my last half marathon time by almost 30 minutes!!! YAY!! Next time I run a half, I'd like to shave another 10 minutes or more off. My goal is to someday qualify and run the Boston Marathon. :)
Here are a few pics of our fun run, and weekend!!
Jenn, me and Crystal. Just to warn you, don't leave your camera with any of us while you are using the restroom. You may end up with a dozen or so pictures like the one above. :)(sorry Tayna)
Jenn and I after the big run.
Crystal, Tayna, me, and Jenn. Oh ya, we are buff!!!
Here we all are looking decent and smiling for the camera. I has so much fun girls!!! I can't wait till next year!! :)

No comments: