Friday, March 26, 2010

Funny Things From Cole

Bringing a new baby into the home has been trying, yet pretty fun and entertaining. Cole says the funniest things to me, and I thought I'd better write them down before I forget them.

"Mom, do you still have another baby in your stomach?"
"No buddy, why?"
"Because your stomach is still really, really BIG!!!" (put the emphasis on BIG)

As I'm sitting on the couch feeding Benson.....
"Mom, Benson is biting you!!! Does it hurt"
Since this I have now confined myself to my room while nursing Benson, or covering up better.

As Cole was holding Benson.....
"Mom, he's sucking on his fingers, he's going to get milk out of them."

Who knows what he'll say next!!!
I have a feeling that these two will be the best of friends, and possible cause some trouble.....

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

those pics are so sweet! I think they'll probably be good friends too--loaded with mischief!

Stephanie said...

Cute pics, he's getting bigger! I haven't seen you/him in a while. I still think he looks like Cole with Jocelyn's mouth.

thehaucks said...

Hilarious! Don't you just love the funny things kids come up with?