Friday, March 19, 2010

Pine Wood Derby 10'

Cris, opps I mean Kaden had his first pine wood derby a few weeks ago. I'm not sure who had more fun building the car, Cris or Kaden. It turned out pretty good for their first car together. They worked on it for about a week. I should have taken pictures of them working on it together. It was really neat to see them work so hard on it, and have some one on one time together. Cris named it the El' Camino.
Kaden was so excited, and had a lot of fun racing it.
Here it is winning a race. Kaden came in 4th. He missed getting 3rd, by a hair!!!
All in all, he had a great time, and did awesome!!! He can't wait till next year. Cris and him already have some plans. Boys will be boys. :)

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

How cute is that!? I am excited for my own boys to be involved with scouts...and to have Brandon...I mean, my boys do their derby cars! :) lol. yes, boys will be boys...even the big ones.