Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Done!!

Almost! We finished the living room. But the trim still needs to be put up, along with the new harth Cris, and Tim need to build. But I now have my room back, and It is now liveable!! We also need to buy a stove still. I've been looking around, but they all seem to be out of our price range. So we might have to wait untill we get our taxes back, to buy one. I went to several stores, and I asked one guy what the price was on his cheapest stove. He then proceeded to tell me that they dont' sell cheep ones. And told me that I shouldn't buy one just for looks, I should be buying one to heat my home. He lost a sell with me, and will never recomend his shop to anyone. We allready have heat in our house, I just want to fill in the ugly old hole! Yes we will use it, but not that much! Here are th pictures of my new living room, minus the pictures that I need to hang.


I'm still tying to get used to the colors. I wanted to do something fun, but I think they might be to dark. But I like it.
On a side note I'm sure I miss spelled alot of words. The spellcheck isn't working.

3 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

WOW! I love the colors! You guys did an awesome job!!

Camille said...

It looks nice! We bought a gas insert last year on clearance at Lowes. If you wait a couple more weeks, you should be able to get one there or Home Depot for a good price (seriously, atleast 50% off)! Good luck!
-Camille

Corri Havlicek said...

I didn't even know you were re-doing your living room! I must come see it! I'll do it when I return your cream of mushroom soup, he, he, he!