Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Past Weeks Happenings

We haven't been to terribly busy, I just haven't had much to write about on the blog. So here is what we've been up to.

* I had my surgery on Feb. 6th. All went well, and I now have a innie! WOOHOO!!!
* Cris' mom and dad were here for a week, and helped out emensly while I recovered. I wish I had a live in maid, Cris' mom spoiled me way too much! She did my laundry, cooked, cleaned, took the kids to and from school and entertained them. She's such a wonderful lady!!
* We took Cris' mom and dad, and treated them to Outback. YUMMY!!!!
* We didn't do much for Valintines day. I had my followup appointment, and the kids got out of school early. So I went to Flagstaff, and Cris stayed home. While there I found the cutest Easter dresses, and suits for the kids. (Stay tunned for pics) I also went with my good friend Stephanie. It was alot of fun. Cris did send me a dozen roses, got me a card, cooked dinner (luckly Wal-Mart has take and bake pizza;) it was nice to relax.) and made chocolate chip cookies!!
* The kids a a great weekend with friends. They stayed the night with then on Valentines night (which was a thursday) and didn't come home for two days. I missed them, and couldn't wait for them to come home. Lucky for us their friends parents are really good friends of ours too, so I trusted them!!
* It snowed again this time much more we got 6 inches. Unfortunatly in all melted within a day. And Cris was at work, and I still couldn't lift more than 30 pounds, so we couldn't build a snowman, but the kids still had a blast.
* I registered for the P.F. Changs Marathon in San Deigo. Which is June 1st. I have got to get my butt in gear and start training hard. 26.2 miles here we come.
* I have found more races I want to run, and Cris thinks I'm a little insane.
* We have had many nights rocking out to Rockband. Kaden is getting really good with the drums. I have a cute video of Cole and Jocelyn playing the drums, but I can't firgure out how to email it from my new phone. So when I figure it out, I will post it.

That's about it, for my update. Hopefully I will have something post worthy to post soon.
P.S. My spellcheck is still not working anyone else having that problem?

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Hey! Glad to hear things are going well for you! My spell check isn't working either--no worries! :)

The life of Jayne said...

WOW! You have been busy! I am glad that your surgery went well.
And keep running those marathons!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to have that surgery some day too... please tell me it's not that bad! Sounds like you're up and running already (sorry, so cheezy). My spell check started working yesterday, I think they finally fixed the problem!

Michelle said...

I had no idea you had surgery. I'm glad it went well and that you weren't down too long. Man you're better than me running marathons. I would probably have a heart attack. Good luck!!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

I would say you have been busy. Fun life. I didn't know you had surgery. Hope you are recovering well.

Ivy & Mae said...

eee surgery? I'm glad you are doing alright. Isn't it nice to have famiy who will help you out? RACES--that is and of itself is impressive!

Corri Havlicek said...

I'll have to tag you with something to get you more busy...OK, just kidding, but everybody tags me! I wanna be like you when I grow up. I envy your running because I could not run to the end of the block!