Monday, February 11, 2008

Kennedy's Paper

So Kennedy came home with her normal packet of graded papers that she did the week before.
As I was looking through them I found this one. Incase you can't read it the question she got wrong was number three asking, What was your change? Show how you found out. Her answer, " I found out because I am smart" How funny is that. What a silly girl. I have had a really good laugh about it, and decided she takes after my older brother Steven. Who couldn't "be have" because he didn't know who "have" was, and he couldn't bring home his homework because his backpack was too heavy. So I would like to dedicate this paper to Steven. I hope you like it! And think it was as funny as I thought it was.
Double click on the picture to make it big.

2 comments:

Shana Dee said...

That is so funny! I love how literal she is. Makes since to me.

Michelle said...

LeAnn,
I can't believe I found you. Oh it's your cousin Michelle by the way. I didn't know you had a blog. Oh I saw a picture in one of your slide shows from the clark reunion with me in the background. I look completely gross!! Well just fat and pregnant. Anyhoo check out our blog at mattandmichelle5.blogspot.com Now we can be blog friends!!