Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rockband


We went to Flagstaff on a date Saturday night. While I was buying my new toy ( a new blackberry pearl cell phone) Cris went with our friend Tim to Gamestop. I was just getting my phone, and the guy was showing me how to use it, when Cris walks in with this big box, and Tim with a bag. I've learned my lesson, dont' let Cris and Tim go to Gamestop alone. He bought Rockband and Tim bought Dance Dance Revloution for his wife (or so he says, we all know he secretly plays it when everyone has gone to bed, or when no one is looking.) We had been discussing on whether or not to buy it. So we now have it. It is so much fun!!! We've been playing it whenever we can.
This picture was taken on Superbowl Sunday. The girls were watching the game and some of the men disapeard, into the other room. I couldn't help but take a picture. Cris is the drummer, Tim is on the left playing the guitar, and Steve in playing the Bass on the right. (the light was right above him, so he looks angelic, while rocking out to Metalica.)

3 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

I LOVE ROCK BAND! So fun! I really didnt know how fun it really was until I just played in the band. It was so fun. If you guys have "LIVE" we should sometime duel bands!

Stephanie said...

Yes..I'm sure that Tim secretly plays DDR after we all go to sleep! And no, we can't let them go shopping together anymore, who knows what they would come back with!

Corie Green said...

Yay Rock Band! We will have to get together and play, plus I want to see your new living room! LOL