Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Computer Problems

So our computer got a virus.A really icky one. :( Thankfully we were able to save all my pictures and scrapbook stuff. But now when I get onto my blog everything has shifted. So, it's all of centered. When I go to everyone elses it isn't. So my question to all you guys out there is, Is, my blog off center to you? It's really driving me crazy. I'm thinking it just might be my computer and I'll have to deal with it, but I don't. I like symmetry!!!!! I think it might have to do with rebooting my computer, and if so, is there a way to change it? All my fonts are off to. I'm going crazy!!!, and ideas?

3 comments:

Janet said...

Your even on my computer. I love your background. Very cute!

Corri Havlicek said...

Centered for me too! Did the re-boot solve your problem?

The Moss Family said...

So, it's still off centered!!! It will be centered for about one second, and then it shifts. :( Dang thing!!!