Monday, December 29, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

We had alot of fun at our ward Christmas party. I went to help decorate the morning of, which was lots of fun, and while I was doing that Cris was busy helping a family move for 6 hours. (which he says was not fun) We set up a area where they took family pictures. I think ours turned out good, except I think I look like I could be one of the kids. Lol.

Cole wasn't to excited about Santa. The poor kid was terrified!!!

The rest of the kids loved him, and could wait to tell him what they wanted.

1 comment:

Cziep Family said...

The girls dresses look great! I hope you like them, they were a great buy! I think Grandma Clark and your mom thought I had lost it... to me the store was paying us to carry them out!

PS. The boys look handsome too!