Friday, December 5, 2008

My Boyfriends Back

Well, not really but Winkle is!!! He made his debut on Monday, and I'm just getting to post the pictures. It's been a very busy week!!! (If you want to know all about Winkle check out this post from last year. http://crisandleannmossfamily.blogspot.com/search?q=Winkle ) So I jsut did a search for my last years post and linked it. This post will pop up, but just scroll down a bit and you'll see last years. :)


Here are the kids with Winkle and there new PJ's. I can't wait for them to wear them to the Polar Express on Monday!!!

On another note my fireplace is finally finished. I love it!!!!! The next step is a harth, which Tim said I could pay him in carmels instead of money. I might just have to take him up on that!!! Thanks for helping Cris, Tim, with out you it wouldn't have gotten done. Cris has no clue how to do this knid of stuff.






9 comments:

Katherine said...

That is a great idea! I am inspired!

Rachel Holloway said...

CRAZY STUFF! I totally remember that post from last year and I can't believe I have been reading your blog for longer than that...amazing! How time flies!

I LOVE YOUR NEW FIREPLACE! It's AWESOME! So cozy and elegant!

Mike and Kim said...

WOW!! I love your fireplace!! The red is AWESOME!!

Ann said...

What a fun elfish idea! It makes it so magical for the kids. I'm still mad at David and Steven for telling Kimberly about Santa when she was 5.

I really like your fireplace too!

Cziep Family said...

What great family traditions... keep them alive!

I can see David telling Kimberly, he is having a very hard time keeping the gifts a serecet. Bah Humbug!

Shana Dee said...

I love your Winkie (?) Idea. I bet kids LOVE it!! Your fireplace looks awesome!!

The life of Jayne said...

Your fireplace is so awesome! You did a great job! I remember your Winkle guy...so fun!

Criddle said...

Yay for Winkle! My kids are loving it too except Winkle has to go really really high with no way to reach him because Staisha keeps trying to get him. and trust me, she is very creative to find ways to get him! lol And I will say it again. Your fireplace is so beautiful! I love it!

Michelle said...

I love this idea. I will have to hide that away in my idea box for when I have kids.