Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family Pictures

Here are our new family pictures. (I give a shout out to Crystal for snapping them for me) I wasn't even going to take our family one. I had my hair pulled back and ready to go, when Crystal and Lance showed up and dressed up lookin good. Cris said come on why don't we have Crystal take ours. Ha, I said, look at me!!! So after a quick hair do, and wardrobe change, here we are. I don't know what it is, but I don't like any of them. Oh, wait I know why, it's cause I look fat.(but I think that about every picture ever taken of me.) The camera does add 10 pounds. I like the first and third one best.





I just had to throw in a few that I took of Crystal's family. All, because these are the cutest nieces and nephew around!!! The one I took of Staisha was total luck!!! She wouldn't sit still for the camera so they let her just walk around while I attempted to get one of her actually smiling and not screaming. I snapped it at the right time!!!




Scroll down to see the individual pictures of my cute growing kids which makes me so sad.

7 comments:

Janet said...

Wow, really awesome pictures. Your family is growing and so cute. And....you absolutely do not look fat. I really like them all. It's hard to decide with great pictures like these because each one has something great about them.

Cziep Family said...

These turned out great! What a cute family... I know how hard it is to get them to all smile and look at the camera at the same time, just wait... it gets worse the older they are!

Criddle said...

I think your delirious! Defenitely not looking fat! Your pictures are so so cute. Thanks again for taking pictures of my family!

Ashby said...

You guys all look so great! I love the one of your family on the stairs. What a great background!

Shana Dee said...

What a cute family! Your kids are adorable. I love the white hair and blue eyes.

Lebanites said...

Staishia is not a little chunk anymore, huh? It is so nice to see a recent pick of her, what a gorgeous little girl!

Ivy & Mae said...

cute cute! I love the family pic on the steps!