Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a quiet one this year. This seems to be the time of the year I get home sick for family. But at least we have Crystal and Lance. They were our hosts this year and it was just our two families. We cooked, waited for the turkey to cook :), played games, but the best part of all was watching Staisha do everything her parents told her not to do. :) It was great entertainment!!!!
Did you know that this is the first year in about 7-8 years I haven't done any black Friday shopping!!! CRAZY!!!!! I just didn't find anything that I just had to have or was worth getting up way early and driving to Flag. I'm kinda sad that I didn't do it, it's tradition!!! Oh, well, there is always next year.
Today I will be putting up the Christmas tree that I've been trying to talk Cris into putting up for the past 3-4 days. And maybe, just maybe Cris will get the Christmas lights up. :)
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: