Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Halloween


Here is a page, I whipped up this morning of the kids in their costumes. They had so much fun trick-or-treating!!! We started off at the church at 5 for hot dogs, then moved to the parking lot for trunk-or-treating. After that Kennedy went with Sari, I headed home, with Cole and Jocelyn, and Cris went with Kaden, Austin and his dad Josh, to make the rounds around the neighborhood. Kaden brought home so much candy it's insane!!!! Kennedy was a Ballerina Witch, Kaden was a Pirate, Jocelyn was Rosetta(one of Tinkerbell's friends) and Cole was a Alligator.
Stay turned for more pictures and pages, as I make them.

4 comments:

Ann said...

They are all sooooo cute! I love the pink wig and the pink wings. Kaden looks very dashing. Is Cole the alligator that chases the pirate Captin Hook?

Corri Havlicek said...

I didn't know Tink had any friends other than the Lost Boys. Guess I better watch her movie.

Hollie said...

you have an adorable family!

just found you on Ponytail Challenge! Love your blog.

Cziep Family said...

Looks like they had a great Halloween!