Saturday, November 29, 2008

Card

Here are two Christmas cards that I made. I took Ashby's advice and took the kids around town to get some pictures. We went to the old high school and got some there and also got a few at the La Posada. I would have loved to get more at the La Posada, or somewhere else, but the kids were getting ancy, and so was Cris. (maybe next time.)I love how they turned out. I have quite a few and have had a hard time choosing, so the pictures that are on here might not even be the final ones. I also took some pictures of Crystal's family and their kids. I got several cute ones. Crystal took the ones of our family. I'll have to post some of the pictures later.



2 comments:

Ashby said...

SO CUTE! Those backgrounds turned out so great LeAnn!

Stephanie said...

I really like the second card its cute!