Friday, November 21, 2008

Tag.....

My cousin Melene' tagged me with all things 8. Man, this one was a little hard.
8 Shows I Watch
1- Smallville
2- C.S.I. (all of them)
3- E.R.
4- The Hills (don't ask me why, I watch alittle and then get hooked)
5-Grey's Anatomy (Thanks for the new addiction girls!!!)
6-Seinfield
7- All things Disney (with my kids)
8- Heroes

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1- I went to Wal-Mart
2- gave the kids a spelling test
3- took Jocelyn to pre-school
4- talked to Cris a hundred times
5- watched Curios George with Cole
6- took a nap (oh, yeah!!!)
7-played games with the kids
8- watched Smallville and Grey's while folding a massive amout of clothes

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1- E & O Kitchen
2- Olive Garden
3- Oregano's
4- Subway
5- Outback
6- Anything Pizza
7- Is there a place that serves just desserts?
8- we don't eat out much I can't think of anything else

8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1- A date with my hubby tonight
2- Thanksgiving
3- Christmas
4- Loosing that last 5 pounds that have evaded me for so long
5- Growing old with Cris
6- watching Twilight (tonight!!!)
7- seeing my kids grow up (although it will be sad)
8- vacation next year

8 Things on my Wish List
1- A new kitchen and bathrooms
2- new carpet
3- a new wardrobe
4- living closer to family
5- for my kids not to get sick this winter
6- to be debt free
7- a new house
8- a cruise

I tag Crystal, Jenn , and any one else who wants to do it.

No comments: