Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our Weekend

Our weekend started off with Kaden's fall music program on Friday.
Then we were the cool parents who took the kids out of school after the program. We headed to Flagstaff to watch this.......

The kids loved it!!! As did us adults. It was so much fun to go with Crystal's family and Susie's family. I don't know who laughed at the movie more the kids or Josh and Susie. :)
The we headed home to wait for the arrival of Grandam and Grandpa Cziep. Who showed up in their new fancy car.

Don't ask me how they fit my part of the cow, and everything else in it.
Then my mom and dad taught me how to take pictures with my new camera in manual mode. I've been shooting in auto mode which gets great pictures, but man, I love the manual mode, and how well it takes pictures. This will be the new mode of taking pictures for me. I love how well it freezes the pictures, no blurs here, but if I were to take this same picture in auto, it would be blurry.
We went to the park on Saturday and I played with my camera some more, while getting pointers from my dad.



Cris was my guinea pig. I kept making him jump off of things, do flips on the swings, you name it , he did it. This was the last picture I took. He was getting impatient, and gave me this funny pose, with, "I hope you got it, I'm done"

It was a fun weekend, and I'm glad that my parents were able to come for a quick visit.(Only one day. I think they drove more that they stayed.) Thanks for bringing me my meat!!! We appreciate it!!! Next time you need to stay longer!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh... I'm so jelous of your new camera! Fun, fun, fun!

Janet said...

I need photography lessons from your mom and dad. Cool pictures. And I love their new car. Awesome!
I never thought I would see them driving a hot, red, sports car. My sister's not so old after all. LOL

Corie Green said...

ok so now you can teach me some tricks! Cris is such a good sport! :)

The life of Jayne said...

WOW, nice car! I bet they LOVE driving that!! Love the pic's nice job!

Cziep Family said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Looks like you are getting a hang of your camera, great pictures.

Rachel Holloway said...

fun, fun! I am glad you got manual figured out! It sure lets you have so much more control!!

Ivy & Mae said...

I need manual mode lessons...hmmm...maybe I should drive to Menan.