Sunday, August 30, 2009

Will That Make Me Grow?????


So this morning while getting the girls read for church I accidently sprayed Jocelyn will the hair spray. She then proceeded to say, 
"Mom, will that make me grow?"
"No, honey." I say back.
"Oh, I wish it would" she says.
I then laugh and ask her if she really wishes she would grow.
"Yes"
I was laughing so hard. I think the poor girl wishes people would stop calling her small. She really takes after me in that area. Heck, when I was going into the 5th grade, I went school shopping with my mom. While at the checkout the lady looked at me and said, "Honey are you excited to go to Kindergarten?" I was mortified, looked and her and said, "I'm going into the 5th grade" and then walked off. 
Jocelyn you will always be mommy, and daddy's little girl! We love you!!!

3 comments:

thehaucks said...

I was the opposite. When I was going into 7th grade, someone asked me if I was going to BYU that fall. But it definitely had its downfalls!
She is adorable and looks SO much like you!

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh how cute!

bryan and megan said...

So sweet! They are either so big or so small! Poor kids can never win and it's all our fault!!! :)
And congrats on the new baby!! That is WAY exciting!!