Sunday, April 19, 2009

At the Ol' Ball Game

Yesterday was the opening ceremonies for Little League here in Winslow. It made for a long day. We had to be at the old high school at 8:45 for team and individual pictures. Then they threw out the first pitch and introduced the teams at 12. Then Kennedy had her first game at 4, Kaden's in on Monday. After the team pictures I took some of the kids on my own.  This is Kennedy's second year in fast pitch and Kaden's first. I love to go and watch their games and cheer them on.
This is at the little league park, looking at the ball field, dreaming of the "big leagues"
At home in the back yard. I told Cris we can't paint this old shed. It's the perfect backdrop.

Kaden in on the A's this year, and has a few friends on his team. He is really excited to play baseball, and not t-ball.
Kennedy is on the Hurricanes. 
Kennedy's first game. She hit the ball and got on base every time. She also played the pitcher. Here she is hitting the ball and taking off for first base.
Stay tuned for Kaden's game pictures on Monday!!

5 comments:

{kim} said...

Love, love, love the pic of them looking at the field. You are getting soooo good at pictures. That does sound like a long day...maybe our kids won't be playing little league ;-)

PerryParty3 said...

Yup, I too LOVE that first picture. Great job! Chelsea starts T-ball this week, and we're both pretty excited. Sports was never a big thing when I was growing up and I've always wanted to go and cheer at a game for someone I actually knew! I hope she likes it enough to do it again! Looks like your kids really enjoy it!

Corri Havlicek said...

Excellent photography LeAnn! What's the address of the photo blog you submit to? I'd love to have a look at it.

Criddle said...

Ah They look so cute! Go Kennedy:)

Cardiff said...

Ok so.... I need to visit and let you take our family picture! These pics are so cute!