Monday, April 27, 2009

Kaden's First Ball Game and Other Things

Kaden had his first ball game last week and has a few since then. I just haven't had the time to post about it. In his first game he was a little disappointed because he struck out the two times he was up to bat. I told him that everyone strikes out and that I believed that he would hit the ball in his next game. The next game came and he told me before h
and that he hoped he would hit it. He hit it every time he was up to bat and even got a double!!!! He was so excited, and so were we. 
We have a busy week this week!!! We will be at the ballpark 5 days this week for games!!! They all start at 5, right at dinner time. Look like we will be eating on the fly!!!! Cris is even thinking of doing a tail gate party and bringing the grill. 
Here is Kaden hitting in his first game.


I went and go the girls hair cut the other day. Kennedy just got a two inch trim so you really can't tell that it got cut. Jocelyn on the other hand, I had them chop it off!!! It was getting really stringy and didn't lay right. I told the lady to give her a bob about shoulder length. Well her hair is really curly in the back so shoulder length looks to be chin length. (which it totally fine) I love it on her!!!! It is so easy to do, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner!!!! And she loves it. Mom, doesn't she look even more like me when I was her age.
Look at those curls!!!
My girls with their new do's

6 comments:

{Alynn} said...

Sounds like you're going to be spending a lot of time at the ball field -- LOVE the tail gating idea! You guys should sell hotdogs or something. : ) Your little girls look like angels, those curls are the sweetest things I've ever seen!

bryan and megan said...

I can't wait for our summer sports to start! I love being out side watching my kids having fun!

Your girls are adorable. Oakleigh has my curl. I hate it on me, but I can't wait for it to get longer so i can do more than just head bands!!

Criddle said...

Go Kaden Go! He rocks cute boy! I so love Jocelyns cut. It makes me want to get my two girls done. :) oh and Boston He needs one too!

Corie Green said...

neat

PerryParty3 said...

I love Jocelyn's hair cut! So cute!

Ivy & Mae said...

mini-leann all the way!