Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Many Faces of Jocelyn Moss

I took some pictures of the kids today to put in frames in their rooms. Jocelyn is by far the funniest child to take pictures of. She is always giving me the funnies faces. I just thought I'd post some of them. I also had fun playing around with them in Photoshop. And since there isn't much going on around here lately, I will bore you with some more pictures later of the boys and Kennedy. For now here is Jocelyn's many faces. :)


This one is my favorite so far!!! I just love the vintage action.


3 comments:

Corie Green said...

Awesome! My favorite expression is number 3! She is pretty dang cute! :)

Susie and Josh said...

Oh you so have to show me how to do that vintage thing. Thats pretty awesome. How cute is she!!!!

{Alynn} said...

The last one is my favorite... she is so sweet and adorable! Love it!!!

I just got Photoshop Elements (I'm so happy!!!) but I'm having a hard time getting any actions downloaded and working. Any suggestions, or do you have regular Photoshop? Thanks!