Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Girls Together and Kennedy

Don't ask me how this got underlined. And just like the last time I can't figure out how it got this way of how to change it.
As I promised I would bore any of you who look at my blog with some pictures of the kids. Well, today is Kennedy's turn and the girls together. Here are my beautiful girls. Boy they grow way to fast!!!





Stay tuned for Kaden and Coles pics. I have to redo them. Kadens glasses glared to much and Cole wasn't cooperating. (how in the world did the font stuff change? Don't ask me how, it did it itself!!!)

6 comments:

Corie Green said...

Ha Ha Ha I love your font issues! Great pics!!

Susie and Josh said...

LeAnn wow! Kennedy is gorgeous! She can definitely be my daughter-in-law. Those pictures are gorgeous. You should blow them up!

Michelle said...

These are great pictures. It helps when your subjects are just gorgeous!
At least doing your homework is fun and enjoyable.

Corri Havlicek said...

You're great at portraits...I'm horrible at them. I prefer landscape, it doesn't move so much, or whine, or frown, or try to run away. LOL!

PerryParty3 said...

wow! Great pictures! I LOVE the black and white one of Kennedy. Such beautiful girls!

Lebanites said...

what great photos--what kind of camera do you have again. I LOVE how Kennedy's eyes match the shirt--actually the other way around--in the one pic. amazing!