Thursday, October 18, 2007

Girl's night

Some friends and I went shopping last night. We had alot of fun, and it was great to have a mom's night out. The reason why we went is because a Old Navy opened in Flagstaff, and it was friends and family night. (another friend of ours have us tickets to it.) We got 20% off all our purchases including clearance items. ( I thought that it was odd to have a brand new store with clearance in it.) I got the kids two new outfits each for Christmas. I've been trying to buy early so it all doesn't hit us at once. I've got Cole's Christmas completely done. I need to work on the older kids. I think that the older they get the harder it is to buy for them. I'm hoping they start to give me ideas soon, there is only two more months till Christmas!!

4 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

That is awesome that your doing your christmas ahead of time. I decided I was going to do that also this year, and I am about half done. I think that presents are a lot more heart felt since I have time to think about it, and just not rushing to find something quick....I have found a lot of great deals on Amazon...you know it has a lot more that just books..plus great shipping prices..also target and costco...my three favorite places!!

Courtney Moss & Family said...

WOW! I'm impressed, I haven't even begun to think about it. I better get going...

Rachel Holloway said...

I too love to shop early! Am done already--but kind of wish I had more to buy. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

You asked about backgrounds on my blog--email me amd I can help you through it! hollowayfam@yahoo.com