Monday, October 29, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa Cziep

My parents came into town for the day on Saturday. It was a quick trip but the kids were so excited to see them, and so were we. (exspecially since they were bring our meat we ordered)We had a really fun , but busy day. Kaden had his last soccer game, and boy was I glad it's over. Don't get me wrong we loved to go watch him but the 8:30 games were not fun!!! Here are some fun pictures of pumpkin carving with Grandma and Grandpa Cziep. We bought Kennedy and Kaden a kind of carving kit that you carve the insides out, and them punch light brite type things into the pumpkin. They turned out really cute. My mom helped Jocelyn carve her pumpkin into a cat, and the one I carved for Cole has bats and stars all over it.

This is Cole in his old man glasses they brought each of the kids a pair.

Carving Pumpkins






The kids had a great time, and loved it. We also did their art projects that were due today. I forgot to take a picture of them. It was called the Great Potato or Great Apple Contest. Kennedy had to dress a potato up. She chose to make a ballerina out of hers, and we put it in a shoe box, and stood it up like a musical jewelry box, and then scattered some old play jewelry on the bottom of the box. Kaden had to dress up a apple. We found three sizes, and them made a snowman out of them. He sprayed it with the fake snow stuff, and my mom made him some trees out of card stock. Thank goodness my mom and dad were here to help or I don't think we could have gotten it done. It wasn't a very good project for kids, it was more of a homework assignment for the parents. But they will have to write a story about it later this week in class. I'll have to take a picture of them when they bring them back home. Kaden was sad because he couldn't take his to school. He has a sinus infection, so I had to drop it off to his teacher. I hope that he gets feeling better soon, he has been sick for three days now. I hate it when my kids are sick.

1 comment:

The life of Jayne said...

How fun! That is so great that your parents were able to visit!!