Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mr. Cranky Pants

Cole has been so cranky lately. I finally figured out why last night. He had two molars and one of his front teeth come in, all within the past day! Poor boy! I knew that he was teething, but didn't realize it was that bad. So now he is up to 7 teeth. His bottom two, top two, and three molars, and his gums are swollen in many other places. At this rate he will have all his teeth in no time. He is also all over the house. And getting into everything. I found him on top the Dora kitchen, and in top of the princess table within the last 20 min. We have a climber on our hands!!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

hehehe! These are tough times, aren't they! Gotta love those climbers!

Courtney Moss & Family said...

I remember that stage! Yup I have a blog too but only because I copied you♥