Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cookie Exchange Party

This is what my tupperware looked like before I went.
I made these really easy treats called Rolo Pretzel treats. I had to make 8 dozen.They turned out so yummy! All you do is take your cookie sheet and line it with wax paper. Then you line your pretzels up, and put a rolo or any kind of Hershey kiss on top the pretzel. You bake them at 200 for about 4 minutes. The white chocolate will melt faster, and the rolos might take longer than 4 minutes. Then you top it off with a m&m or any kind of nut. It's just the right amount of salt and sweet!
This is what my tupperware looked like after the party,

You can't really tell from the picture but I came home with sooooo many cookies! My kids and Cris were in heaven. It will take us weeks to eat all of these. I'll probably gain a few pounds.
When I got home from the party and taking the babysitter home, as I was getting the kids ready for bed, the doorbell rang. And of course as usual the kids went running, and opened the door. No one was there but their was a little gift of hot coco and peppermint candies. Someone is doing the 12 days of Christmas to us!! The kids thought it was so neat. They ran to the window to see of they could see who it was. Kaden said he thought it was Santa. Silly boy, so I had to explain the 12 days of Christmas to them. They can't wait for tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Courtney Moss & Family said...

Oh my gosh I just had a cookie swap this week too! I came home with way too many...but Nate with his sweet tooth was in haven!

Rachel Holloway said...

Oooooh those look SO good!!! YUM! I can't wait to try those rolo pretzels. I think the kids will love them! Thanks for sharing!!!

The life of Jayne said...

Where did you find squard pretzels? I have been looking for them to make that very thing you made!! :) They look so good! I like the idea of putting a rolo, I had just heard of the hersheys kiss. FUN!