Monday, December 17, 2007

The Devil!

That's right this post is about the Devil a.k.a the treadmill. Oh, how I hate the thing! It seems as though my workout is never ending with this thing. I'm really trying to train hard for my marathon, but when its cold outside and I have to run on this monstrosity, I don't even what to go to the gym. It wouldn't be too bad, if the gym would invest in some T.V.'s to watch while I'm running away. When all you have to look at is the screen that is ticking down the seconds, and how far you've gone, it gets old fast. I tip my hat to Susie who ran just over ten miles the other day on it. Yea!!! I wish I had the will power to go that long. I can't wait for Christmas break cause then I will be able to find a baby sitter during the day, so I can run outside in the afternoon and rack up some mileage before the big day on January 13th. Why is it so much easier to run outside? It's also alot easier if I download "cris' music" so my Ipod. I guess that rock gets you pumping so you can keep going. I will be listening to some of my slow music, but once a rock song comes on, I feel like I can go longer. Weird huh. So wish me luck with the Devil, cause I'm going to need it!

No comments: