Thursday, December 6, 2007

Santa

Our Ward party was last night and the kids got their pictures taken with Santa. Cole wouldn't go near him without screaming so we all jumped in the picture with him. He still wasn't too happy. Don't ya just love Santa's beard. Both Kaden ans Kennedy kept saying that it wasn't the real Santa because his beard was fake. They had so much fun. They also did a live nativity with a sheep and cow. Cole thought that it was great and kept barking at the animals, and Jocelyn was constantly petting them.
On another note I cut all my hair off. I'm getting used to it and like it but it's a big change! I tried loading the individual pictures of the kids but its having problems. It's taking forever and I have no patience, so maybe later I will post them.

8 comments:

Courtney Moss & Family said...

very cute picture! I like your hair short...trendy! I think Gracie might freak out this year too with Santa, we'll see!

Stew and Traci said...

HI ok I just had to post this comment...I laughed so hard because the first thing I saw was the picture of santa and thought oh that beard looks so fake I hope the kids didnt notice and then I read your post...HAhaha...ok so they did, but he's just a helper right?;)

Stephanie said...

What was wrong with santa's beard...I thought santa's beard was supposed to look light quilt batting! Austin didn't notice, but he's still little.

bryan and megan said...

We had Santa at a family Christmas party last weekend and one of the baby's screamed when they put her on his lap and her mom went to pick her up and the baby had grabbed ahold of Santa's beard and as they were walking away from Santa she almost took his beard right off. I was waiting for one of the older kids to say something about how he wasn't the real Santa cuz his beard wasn't real. But nobody did.

The life of Jayne said...

I love your hair!! CUTE!!

Shana Dee said...

You look so cute with your new hair cut. Besides the santa's beard, I noticed your new cut first. Way cute!!

Rachel Holloway said...

Very funny experience. Your hair is SO cute though!!! Definitely a pic for the scrapbook.

Jana said...

Your hair looks so cute. Great cut for you.
Kids are too smart. My daughter was concerned that Santa didn't know her name. Aren't they suppose to know who's naughty and who's nice? :)