Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Snowing!!!

Yea! It's snowing!! The kids are so excited! It's been snowing off and on all day, but it's finally gotten cold enough to stick. The kids just had to go outside to play in it. There isn't much yet, but we hope they wake up to lots in the morning.Cris and I might have to build them a snowman before they get home from school, cause it may not last long enough for them to build one when they get home. Here are some pictures of them having fun in what little snow we have so far.
Jocelyn and Cole looking out the window at the snow falling

We love the snow!!

Kennedy trying to catch some flakes on her tongue

Kaden eating a snow ball he made.(yuck)

Cole wasn't to sure about it, he was very concerned

Jocelyn eating some snow too

I was suppose to drive to Flagstaff today for my surgical consult for my hernia, but I chickened out. Cris was at work, and I didn't want to drive in the snow. Arizonans don't know how to drive in the snow. There are always alot of wrecks and I didn't want to be a part of one.(after living here for 7 years, I'm probably just as bad) The kids are hoping school will be closed. Ha, Ha, Ha, they wish. Although they do set aside two snow days a year just in case. I thing that pigs will fly when they close for snow here. They always end up taking the snow days in the spring because they never used them. Funny Huh.












3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looking at your second picture, I thinks its funny that we get excited over so little snow. We'll take it though!

Alisha Harris said...

Leann, It was fun to see your comment. I love catching up with others. Your family is adorable. Good luck with the wind. We'll see you this summer!

bryan and megan said...

We just got our first snow a couple of days ago. Not a ton, but atleast it is staying and starting to feel more like Christmas.