Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Family Pictures

I asked my dad to take some pictures of us when he was down with his fancy smancy camera. They turned out really good!! He got some great shots of the kids. We went a couple of times. The first time the sun was glaring down at us, and the second it wasn't. I used my HP image software that I got with my camera a few years ago to edit a couple. I made the one with the kids on the bike thing look somewhat old fashion with the coloring. I've never really messed around with it, and I think I will be alot more now. Enjoy the new pictures! I also posted quite a few new posts so make sure you scroll down to read them!!

Of topic, but Shana when you went private with your blog I accidentally deleted my invite. Can you email me a new one please? My email is chrismoss79(at)msn(dot)com. Thanks!!

5 comments:

Camille said...

Your pictures are all so cute! I love that you took them w/the trains. You look fantastic-
Your dad did a really good job.

Mike and Kim said...

I love your new pictures, your family is so cute!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! It makes me feel old :0)

Ivy & Mae said...

very cute pictures!

The Brimhall's said...

I love the new templet. The pictures turned out great!

Corri Havlicek said...

Your dad is a great photographer. I'd like to play with his fancy camera I've heard you talk about. I like your new background, very patriotic.