Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kennedy's Baptism

Kennedy was baptized on June 14, 2008. We have a very small stake, therefor we get to do our own baptisms. Kennedy was so excited. I was to but also sad. My little girl is growing up and she's not suppose to. She choose to sing two of her favorite primary songs, I am A Child of God, and If The Savior Stood Beside Me. Her Grandpa Cziep talked to her about baptism, and her Grandpa Moss talked to her about Receiving the Holy Ghost. They were both really good talks. Cris baptized her and confirmed her, and gave her a wonderful blessing. It was alot of fun to have family come down! The kids were really excited to see Andrew. I'm sure Steven and Maria will have to buy a Wii soon. That's all the boys wanted to do, and Andrew loved it!!
Thanks to everyone who came, and participated.
Cris and Kennedy

All the family that was able to make it.

Have you ever noticed that when you do a family picture with both sides of the family they always are on different sides? Funny huh. We didn't even plan it. Matthew set up the camera timer and we all just stood there.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh man! You remind me that even my kids will grow up too!!! AHHH!!! At least I have a few more years. But wow! It sneaks up on ya!

Camille said...

I can't believe Matthew looks so grown up- I haven't seen him in such a long time!

Camille said...

Ok- another comment- your girls dresses are so dang cute! I had to take a closer look at the pic. I love both of them.....love the polka dots.