Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ode to My Eldest Children

Happy Birthday!!! Man, time really does fly. I can't believe that you two are already 8, and 7. Here's to you two!!!

KENNEDY

You have grown into a beautiful little lady. It seems like yesterday your father and I brought you home from the hospital. We were so nervous and excited. Being the first born you have defiantly filled our house with joy! You love to swim, ride your bike, and play softball. You just got done with your first year of fast pitch softball and you did awesome!!! You coaches told us several times that they wished all the girls on your team would play with as much heart as you did. You never got upset when getting out or missing a ball or losing the game. You gave it your best and knew that that was good. You are in swim lessons now. You are in the most advance class for your age group which makes me nervous. I'm not down in the deep end to help you. But you swim like a fish!!! You are a great big sister and help me out a ton. You even have offered to change diapers. I hope that you will grow into a wonderful young woman, find a righteous man and marry in the temple. Keep being a wonderful example to your friends and family, and never loose your wonderful bubbly personality. We love you!!!!
Love,
Mom and Dad


KADEN

You are such a handsome boy!! We have a friend that has said since you were born that your eyes would make any girl melt, and I believe so too. You were a wonderful surprise to our family, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!! You've been a great joy. You've always been the messy one. You spill ALOT!! You've grown so much in the past year. I can't believe that you will be in the second grade in a few months. You love to play with your sisters and brothers.(and fight with them too) You love to play baseball, soccer, and well, any sport. You seem to be very athletic, and it didn't come from me!! You have a love of video games that your dad has past on to you. You love to help me. I'm sure you will find a beautiful young woman to marry in the temple. Keep being the person you are today, and you will go far in life. We love you!!!!
Love,
Mom and Dad

No comments: