Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Let Summer Begin!

The kids started swim lessons this past Monday. They are loving it!! It's a great summer activity for them to do. They keep telling me they are bored. So for the next four weeks we will be down at the outdoor pool, Monday through Thursday. ( I need another book to read! Any suggestions?) Cole isn't old enough yet, and I didn't want to do the mom and tot class this year. I did it with Jocelyn and it didn't really do much.
Kennedy had her last softball game Monday. She did really good, and was even able to play second base for a inning. I'm glad that it's over but I'm sure Kennedy will miss it. She learned a lot and improved a lot too. Here is a video of her. Every time I tried to catch her hitting on camera she struck or fouled out. And of course the one time I didn't she hit it and got to first. Figures!!

Dont forget to pause the music below to hear.

Cris and I are playing on a co-ed softball league. It's been really fun! I love to be able to spend the time with Cris and our friends. We've had two games, and won them both. We are going to have a really busy week this week. Kennedy and Kaden's birthday's are this weekend. They choose to have a few friend over for sleepovers. So I'll be busy with that the next few days. I don't know what I was thinking when I told them they could but they will have fun, and that's all that counts. We are having a garage sale on Saturday. I thought that we need to get rid of all the extra junk we've been collecting, and all the baby stuff we have. And last but not least we have a big night Saturday. Kennedy's getting baptised. Crazy!!! I can't believe that she is that old!! Time Flies.

Wish us luck with our crazy busy week!! I know I'll need it!!!

4 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

I am SO ready for outdoor swimming weather! I agree with you about the mom and tot swim classes. I think as long as you can get your kid in the water, and dunk him a few times, you've basicaly covered the class objectives. Co-ed softball, eh? Sounds like fun! ARe we going to see video clips of that?

Ann said...

Aahh yes, I remember the swim lesson days well. Except you were the one taking the lessons. Your mom and I took you and Kimberly to the Mom and tot classes. I enjoy seeing the fun things you do with your family.

bryan and megan said...

Sounds like you are busy! I know the feeling. Right now, Wyatt is in baseball and Madi is dancing in the 4th of July parade in Rexburg, so we have practice 2 times a week. And my baby...well, she just keeps me going. When June is over, we start swim lessons.

Here is my e-mail address so you can send me your blog address
megan@archibaldagency.com

Stephanie said...

So I take it you "decided" it would alright to sell the baby stuff? LOL