Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cole's New Do

I took Cole today to have his first hair cut. He looks like a big boy now!! I was sad to see his cute long hair go. I told the lady that I just wanted a trim, but she just kept cutting, and cutting. :( So he now has short hair, and his Grandpa Moss can no longer call him a hippie. Don't ask me why he was nicknamed that when Cris looked like this when he was younger.



Who's the hippie now? Just to let ya know when I was looking for a picture to scan Kennedy saw this picture and asked if it was Cris, when I told her it was she replied with " Daddy looked like a girl." I was laughing so hard. And in case your wondering he runs like one too. :) He's going to totally kill me for that. Any way back to my little guys hair cut. Here he is so cute as usual with his daddy.

I do have to say he looks just like his daddy. Here is Cris at two.

Oh, how I wish Cris' mom still had this suit coat. I would have loved to put my boys in it! Here is Cole with his new do again, age two.

One more just for fun. I bet you can't guess who this is. Boys will be boys!!!!

9 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What a funny post! LOVE the comparison!! And it's a cute new do! :)

Corri Havlicek said...

Great post! I love the old pictures, especially Cris' buns! Cole looks so grown up now...

Stephanie said...

AH HA HA HA HA so funny! Cris doesn't mind the nude pics?? LOL I can't wait to show Tim!

Michelle said...

Cole is so cute with his new hair cut. It's makes him look so grown up. I can't wait to see you guys at the reunion!!

bryan and megan said...

So cute!! Isn't funny to compare our kids to their dads or even their grandpas? Wyatt looks just like my dad when he was little.

Ashby said...

Cole looks SO cute with his new haircut, and you're right - he really does take after the Moss side! He and Cris look identical! Love that last pic - LOL!

The Brimhall's said...

Your little surfer boys is gone. Sad! Well I guess I really like the long hair look on boys lol. Its adorable and he looks like a big boy.

Corie Green said...

He does look so big! and SOO adorable! I love those pics!

Mike and Kim said...

I can't believe how much Cole and Cris look a like!! I love the jacket!!!